Lauren xx
This is my blog for anyone expecting twins, raising twins or just interested in twins! When I was expecting I wanted all the information I could gather, so hopefully this will give a real glimpse into life with twins. My life!
Wednesday, 26 August 2015
Do you ever feel like you're drowning?
I do. I feel like I'm drowning right now. I am exhausted. Physically and emotionally. Sometimes it feels as if whatever I do is never enough. I know most women or men do feel the same but when you experience it for yourself it's so lonely. I mean what makes me capable of raising these children? What makes anybody? It's scary and overwhelming and even to admit that, now, is even more frightening. I suppose I'm one of those people that try to keep everything inside and I have gotten quite good at that now. I don't ask for help but why not? Everybody needs support everybody gets scared. Today has definitely just been one of those days where nothing is right. But I know I have five little people looking and watching me and my behaviour and how I cope so I will carry on and start again tomorrow with a smile. No matter how weak you may feel you can always find strength from somewhere or someone. Just felt that I had to share my shit days as well as the great ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment