This is my blog for anyone expecting twins, raising twins or just interested in twins! When I was expecting I wanted all the information I could gather, so hopefully this will give a real glimpse into life with twins. My life!
Friday, 14 August 2015
Aeroplanes
So I have been AWOL again for a while so I'll bring you up to speed. The youngest set of twins have just turned two. Eeek! It's just flying by. The days are long but the years are short. So they say. whoever they are, i bet they don't have any children.
Anyway, why don't children listen? Even when they start the conversation with you. "mummy there's an aeroplane" oh that's a lovely aeroplane darling. "mummy theres an aeroplane" yes very nice I can see the aeroplane. "mummy theres an aeroplane" Yes I just said I can see the fucking aeroplane!!!
So I read a "fact" that four year olds ask 400 odd questions a day. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for when I have four children asking me things that I do not know the answer to. Google is the mistress in our parental relationship. Although my oldest is more astute to the tricks. There's only so much longer I can keep up the facade. But no matter what, your children will always see you as their world. It's great. Even when I sing (and I can't carry a tune) they look at me like I've won eurovision. Which is obviously the aim of life.
Seriously though, as the children grow, so do the responsibilities. Just as you perfect how to deal with one phase, they are on to the next one. I just muddle through and hope I'm making the right decisions and I like to imagine most of you are the same.
Until next time, have a glass of wine and be strong
love lauren x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment